live every day like its your lastIlse Eisenhower
Purpose of the position
As a Pepperminds project manager you make the difference in every project you run. As part of a project team you’re fully responsible for the day to day management of your projects according to plan. You take the lead in the training and motivation of the project team, you’re involved in location selection and planning, you make sure all materials are at the right place and in great shape. And most important, you engage everyone to get the best project results as possible! You have frequent contact with your clients who you manage convincingly with your knowledge and skills never losing sight of Pepperminds’ interests as well. With your analytical skills you continuously know what to do to improve the performance of your projects.
That makes you…
… crazy about field marketing and achieving results – that first of all. You combine great analytical and project management skills with leadership and sales expertise and love the dynamics of our operations. You enjoy working within a team and bring them together regularly to create fireworks on your project. You are very eager when it comes to improvements and you accomplish deadlines by making sure everything necessary is done in time. For your clients you are the first point of contact regarding day to day project development and you know how to represent Pepperminds at its best. You make sure you are the specialist at the table and impress them with your knowledge and skills. Last but not least you understand the concept of one way of working and you apply it to every level of your plan.
What do we expect you to do?
In this role your primary tasks are:
- be in charge of the production of the campaign based on the campaign plan
- use your expertise in field marketing and the plan – do – check – act method on continues improvement of the results
- impress your clients with your outstanding communication skills, knowledge and insights
- improve the quality of our project management by actively contributing to one way of working in the organization
- work closely with the branch managers on delivering results and know how to motivate colleagues without being their hierarchical manager.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has bachelor work- and thinking level
- Is an experienced project manager, preferable within field marketing or direct sales
- Is a convincing and experienced first point of contact for our clients
- Is a hands-on and fast learning person
- Can easily switch from larger project and policy to ad hoc activities
- Is a hero in connecting people and easily gains support for the plans
- Is fluent in English and Dutch; French is a pro
Your position in the organization
Your workplace varies between the offices where your projects take place and you visit the headquarters for team meetings and appointments with experts. You are part of the operations team and work closely with branch managers in the matrix structure. You report directly to the director operations.
Good-to-know for this job
Since you don’t have a fixed position in one team, flexibility and change is something you must embrace. You are based at Antwerp HQ.
Working at Pepperminds
Adventure: that is in one word what you can expect when you start working at Pepperminds. We challenge you to grow. Get the most out of yourself. Learn from your team every day. We ask you to get out of your comfort zone. We want you (occasionally) to make a mistake. We may also give you more responsibility than you would like at the time. Our idea is that it will benefit you, but so will the organization.